1. Kanye West was brought into the world on June 8, 1977, in Atlanta, Georgia, to Beam West, a photojournalist, and Donda West, an English teacher.
2. At the point when West was three years old, his folks separated, and he and his mom moved to Chicago, Illinois.
3. West's melodic profession started in the mid 2000s, showing up on a few hip-hop and R&B tunes.
4. In 2004, West delivered his presentation studio collection, The School Dropout, to basic and business achievement.
5. West's resulting studio collections, Late Enlistment (2005), Graduation (2007), and 808s and Awfulness (2008), have additionally been met with basic and business achievement.
6. West's 6th studio collection, Yeezus, was delivered in 2013 to basic recognition.
7. Kanye West has likewise delivered a few mixtapes, including the Grammy-selected Can't Let Me Don't Know Anything (2007).
8. Notwithstanding his performance work, West is an individual from the hip-hop supergroup Great Music, and has delivered for specialists like Jay-Z, John Legend, and Alicia Keys.
9. Kanye West has likewise been associated with design, opening his own apparel lines, A.P.C. and Yeezy.
10. West has gotten various honors and selections, including 21 Grammy Grants. He has likewise been remembered for Forbes' list of the world's most generously compensated performers.